Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Post

Well today is my first post and Valentines Day! Happy Valentines everyone!  As you can see I started a blog! I will post about my photography mostly, and some about whats going on with me. ;)
First thing, I should probably tell you something about me.. :) 
  • I am 11 years old, yes 11
  • I own my own photography business
  • I have 1 brother and 1 sister (my sister is married)
  • I have 2 awesome parents and 2 cats ;)
  • I am a Canon camera lover
  • I will be 12 in May
  • I love pink and sparkles
  • I love to cook and bake
  • I love to do crafts
  • I love my life
Well now that you have found out some things about me, Me, my Mom and my friend Breanna,made some chocolate covered strawberries this morning, I am going to go take pictures of them, and am going to come right back here and post them! So bye for now!    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment