Yummyness... Is that a word? I don't think so, but it should be! Well I told you I would put on a picture of our chocolate covered strawberries, well here they are!!
Oh and yes they are yummy!:)
So then my mom said we were making Peanut Butter and Jelly cookies! I had never heard of them, but they are really tasty!
I just happened to snap a picture of them ;)
They are very good too!:D
If you want the recipe here it is..
What you need :
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam, stirred to loosen
1. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat butter and sugars with a mixer on medium speed until pale and fluffy. Beat in butter, then egg. Reduce speed to low, and beat in flour mixture until dough forms. If dough is sticky, refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls (about 2 tablespoons in each). Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing 1 1/2 inches apart. Press into 1 3/4 rounds (we pressed ours down with the bottom of a glass). Press hearts into the center using your finger-tips. Refrigerate for 20 mintues.
3. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and reshape hearts using your fingertips or handle of wooden spoon. Fill indentation of each with a generous amount 1/2 teaspoon of jam to form a heart. Bake until cookies are firm, 6-7 minutes more.
(Jam- Filled cookies can be stored up to 2 days room temperature)
Well that's it! Bye for now!:) - Kori