Monday, February 18, 2013

It is the 18th, right?

Well yesterday I made a booboo, I thought it was the 18th and it wasn't! When I realized it wasn't, I had already posted 3 posts about it, and had commented on all the pictures! I deleted all the comments I made and started over. Now it is the 18th... I think, and there is a winner!! Are you ready? Drum roll please?

2nd Place is


  
    Aunika!
 This is Aunika, she is almost a year old and is an extremely happy baby! She is the youngest of six children and loves playing with her sister and brothers.

Congrats Aunika! You have won a 30 minute session, with no cost to you!! Mom, please message me on Facebook to set up your session.

 And now, the moment we have all been waiting for 
1st Place is :




 Cole !
 This is Cole he is 14 weeks old and he loves to dance to Gangnam style. He loves to laugh and smile at every single person he meets.  

Congrats Cole!! You have just won a 60 minute session, with no cost to you!! Mom, please message me on Facebook to set up the session.

It is a good thing I did not judge the contest, because if I would have, we would have 17 winners. Because I thought all of your perfect children were cute, I am offering a special, to all of you that entered, You can get a 60 minute session for only $50! That includes everything that a normal session would.. Message me for more info! 
Well, for those of you that did not enter, and are crying because you did not win this amazingly awesome prize, don't worry, there will be one next month!:) Well bye for now! 
-Kori   

No comments:

Post a Comment